Quality Assurance is maintaining and improving the quality of education in sustainability which is run by universities internally to realize the vision and mission and to meet the needs of stakeholders through the delivery of teaching, research and dedication to the community.
Achieving goals of the quality assurance through the quality assurance activities that are run internally by universities will be controlled through the monitoring and self evaluation and audit through the lnternal Quality Audit activities. Universitas AMIKOM Yogyakarta has received ISO 2009 certification.
Vision of Quality Assurance Board.
“Being a Board of Higher Education Quality Assurance of excellence in the implementation of quality management system to ensure the quality of academic standards achieved, and to make STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta the best university in Southeast Asia in the field of information and communication technology.”
Mission of QAB
1. Building and developing a model of Quality Assurance System that meets national and international standards.
2. Building and developing the Quality Standard and Quality Procedure of the Academic of Quality Assurance System in STMIK AmikomYogyakarta.
3. Ensuring the implementation of the Quality Assurance System in all units at STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta.
4. Ensuring stakeholder and customer satisfaction of STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta.
5. Providing services and training of Quality Assurance System for internal and externalinstitution.
6. Building culture of quality for human resources and organization at STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta.
7. Making ongoing improvements in the development and implementation of the Quality Assurance System at STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta.
8. Contributing positively to value added for STMIK Amikom Yogyakarta.